Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Admittedly its been a long time since I posted. I still have a gaming obsession with the Great War. In the absence of a regular visits to the local club, I put the terrain boards together and let my youngest son - now nine - invent his own game. I think he has potential. New on the table are some pre-painted ruined houses by 4Ground. I'd promised myself I wouldn't make any more terrain squares, but I'm thinking a ruined road and small canal section might be nice. Also featured are some explosion markers I've just done, based on a tutorial found in an old edition of Wargames Journal. I might try an upload my own version of how to do them. The good news is I'm slowly emerging from painting hibernation. More to come soon!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful terrain. It looks a bit like mine.

    http://wargaminghell.blogspot.ca/search/label/WW1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great WW1 terrain. It looks a lot like mine.

    https://wargaminghell.blogspot.com/search/label/WW1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is a National level Board of Education in India for Public and Private Schools, CBSE 8th Class ebooks Controlled and Managed by Union Government of India, Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Primary School Syllabus Start in Month of July.

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment